Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Walgreens!

This week I decided to try my hand at Walgreen's. For some reason this store has just never appealed to me, but this week they are offering register rewards when you buy 2 boxes of Oil of Olay soap and they are priced at 2/4. With the coupons from a couple of weeks ago for $2 off of 1 I was able to get these for FREE! The best part was after I got them for FREE they gave me a Register Reward of $4. I do believe that quite possibly I would buy just about anything if the store pays me something to take it. I am sure I have my limits. I haven't encountered anything yet, but I am sure. Have you ever seen something like this and just said never mind, Looks like to much of a hassel to deal with, or I just do not want that product? Let me know!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Walgreens is pretty neat. I used to think the same thing as you. I always stayed away from Walgreens and CVS because their prices are so high. I don't stay away anymore. =) I never knew I could get such bargains by using their system.

1GR8MOMMY42 said...

Thank you for posting a comment!