Sunday, March 2, 2008

Revolution Money Exchange

I just gave in and signed up the the Revolution Money Exchange that everyone is buzzing about.The idea of it looks great, the only down side I see is so far I do not think Ebay recognizes it as a form of payment. I had an Ebay auction winner ask me a couple of days ago if she could pay using the RME, but I knew nothing of it. I wonder if you could make it like the customer paid you cash or check with Ebay, but have them pay RME. I do not know I hate to feel like I am cheating someone. If anyone finds anything out about this subject please let me know.

If you would like to sign up for the RME right now they are offering a $25.00 sign up bonus that I received immediately, and if you let me refer you they will give me an additional $10.00. If you would like to go through me just Email me at Mndrsn712 AT Hotmail.COM, and please be sure to include the Email address you will use with RME.

To learn more about MoneyExchange, visit us at http://www.revolutionmoneyexchange.com/. Accounts issued by First Bank & Trust, Brookings, SD (Member FDIC).

2 comments:

Elizabeth F. said...

Hey-have you gotten any money yet? EIther by check or direct deposit? As you know I've signed up and I'm waiting for them to verify my acct so that I can request a withdrawal and direct deposit. I've also had several friends sign up under me as well. Do you know anyone else who has signed up that has gotten their money? Just trying to ease my jittery hubby. Thanks.

1GR8MOMMY42 said...

I actually have not just yet, but I just requested my check on Monday so I am waiting. I have had several friends sign up in the las tday or 2 and they are still waiting also. As soon as I hear something I will let you know!!