Thursday, March 13, 2008

Stressed...

I am usually not a person that gets stressed, but the last few days I have been. I am trying to purchase a new to me minivan, and it is not going as well as I would like it. First problem is that my husband is out of town and usually comes home on the weekends, but he has to work this weekend. Then, for what I am looking for the minivan pool is very slim in Gastonia. My husband wants us to go in debt up to our ears for a new van, but I have many issues with that. I hate to put out money if I do not have to. If I can find a used good deal I can pay cash for I am happy. My biggest problem with a car payment is my husbands disease. My husband suffers from a bad case of Chron's disease and you never know when your going to have medical expense or long hospital stays. I am very aggrevated at the whole situation. I have my husbands step-father helping me look for one when he can, but I always feel like I am bothering people. Keep your fingers crossed for me you never know one may grow on one of my trees in the back yard and then all my issues would be solved.

2 comments:

Elizabeth F. said...

I've wondered where you have been! UGh. I understand! I used to have a Honda Odyssey and we had a very large payment each month. When it was time for ds #2 to go to preschool I down-graded to a used Jeep Grand Cherokee that my neighbor was selling. It wasn't a van like I would have liked, but it is in good shape, I trusted the source of the used car, and it is saving me $300 or so a month! I figure maybe when I get all the kids out of preschool my budget will allow me to get a nice van again.

Saph said...

So sorry to hear you're so stressed! Have you tried looking at autotrader.com? That's how we got our used vehicle and got what I was looking for instead of going from place to place.