Friday, March 28, 2008

Harris Teeter!

Harris Teeter is in the midst of a three day Triple coupon extravaganza. Yeah for me! BUT this time I did not find very many deals. Some of the best deals were the Hormel meals which ended up being $.04 each after coupons, and FREE Dean's French Onion Dip. The best deal by far in my opinion was the Sara Lee bread (which was on sale for $1.79). At Harris Teeter until April 1, 08 when you purchase Sara Lee Bread you receive $2.00 automatically off a gallon of Harris Teeter brand Milk. So, after using a coupon from about three weeks ago for a free loaf of Sara Lee bread I ended up paying only $1.59 for a gallon of Milk. SWEET!! Even if you did not have any of the coupons for the bread this is still an awesome deal. Happy Shopping!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got milk deals too this week. We don't live near a Harris Teeter, but it seems that sometimes they do have nice sales.

Candace said...

I decided to sit out on the tripples deal at Harris Teeter. I figured the great deals would go quickly. I'm glad you got a good deal on the milk!

Anonymous said...

I went for round two today at Harris Teeter. I plan on going again tomorrow for the last triple coupon day. Thanks so much for the bread and milk deal tip. I had no idea about that, and we could always use milk!! Thanks so much! (Check out my H.T. post if you get a chance.)

Kendra
http://handprintsonthewall.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

I shopped the Harris Teeter triple coupon deal. I went thru the line 3 times. I bought a total of $240.00 worth of groceries and I only paid $75.00. I got rice, deodorant, dip, soup,HJ pancake mix, sour cream, mayonaise, mustard, all for free. Pillsbury frozen biscuits were 3.99 on sale for 2.50 and I had a 75 cent off coupon so that made them 25 cents. I got 3 bags of those. I also got skippy penut butter reg. price 4.19 on sale bogo my coupon made them .30 cent each. I feel I did really great and I was very excited.