Friday, March 7, 2008

Rite Aid

I do not know about the majority of people, but I tend to buy anywhere from 10- 15 papers on decent coupon weeks and on great coupon week I have been know to get about 40. This week I have around 40, so when I went to Rite Aid to get the FREE Excedrine the cashier looked at me like I was crazy. Probably because all I had was 13 boxes of Excedrine and 1 bottle of Ibuprofen. The cashier acted like she did not want to take the coupons. Like I was stealing from them. She stopped after scanning 3 coupons and had to take out her glasses and read the fine print. She said she thought most coupons have a limit on them, but not the Excedrine they say 1 coupon per product. My grand total was $4.42. I had to pay the tax and for the Ibuprofen!

2 comments:

Niki Jolene said...

Wow! I guess you won't be having any headaches any time soon! LOL

Good deals!

Rae said...

I have around 600 pills of Excedrine that was free or more than free at Walgreens or CVS. I have so many that I am giving away my coupons to my friends now since I don't ever seeing me haveing a headache in 3 or more years! LOL. Congrats on finding free Excedrine too :)