Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Free 411 and DIRECTIONS!

I do not know about you, but I am really bad about dialing 411 all the time. I have racked up some 411 bills in the past. Until, I was turned onto FREE 411. I do not know much about it except that you call, tell them where you want the number to , you listen to a 10 second ad, and then you get your number. Nothing else to it. I have this number on speed dial now.

Just recently I found another number that I have speed dialed. My husband travels alot and I get lost alot so, we have been saving for 2 navigational systems until I discovered DIRECTIONS. All you do is dial DIRECTIONS on your phone and give them your destination and then your starting point, and they text you the mapquest directions. Wonderful! I had to test it out a few times to make sure it does work and yep it does. Free of charge unless you get charged for texting.

No comments: