Friday, February 29, 2008

Sharpie Madness!!

I had a wonderful day of shopping today. among other deals I got the best by far has got to be the Sharpie sale at Office Max. With this coupon, you can get a 12-pk of retractible Sharpies for $2 at Office Max. They retailed for $22.99! With this coupon you can get 2 sets. My total before the coupon was $49.00 and after was only $4.27. Woo Hoo!! I was so happy that I had to go back and use another coupon and get 2 more. The coupon is good til Saturday. Limit 2 sets per coupon. Go check it out!!

1 comment:

My Blessings From Above said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I didn't get in on the sharpie deal. The closest Office Max is about 30 minutes from me and I didn't have time to run in that direction this week. It was an awesome deal though!