Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm Back!

After a wonderful holiday filled couple of weeks, I'm back. It has been a much needed break for me and my family(especially me LOL). For our family adventure we got up 1 morning and decided to go to Atlanta for the weekend and visit the aquarium. Which was absolutely gorgeous. Well worth going.


Then, we had some extra time and visited The World of Coca Cola! Which was really cool for the whole family. My husband is a huge history buff and he loved looking at all the old bottles and old letters. My sons favorite part was getting to taste all 64 flavors coke makes across the world. Some of which were quite disgusting.


Last but not least, I got to go on a Girls night Out at a Spa. It was something I had always talked about doing, but never really seriously considered it. My girlfriend and I got to the hotel around 3pm on Sat. and stayed til lunchtime the next day. We had facials the first evening we were there and dinner in a 4 star resturant. It was alot of fun. I am looking forward to doing it again.



Well, that pretty much sums up my last couple of weeks. Hope everyone else is having a wonderful summer so far.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Sounds like you had a great time!

Elizabeth F. said...

I am so seriously jealous! I want to go for a Girl's Night Out and get pampered. That's like a dream to me right now.