Monday, May 26, 2008

Want to Win a Prepaid Phone?

Everyone could use an extra phone. I cannot tell you how many times I wish I had an extra one for little emergencies. For Example, I do not have a home phone because me and my husband have unlimited cell plans. I have 1 or 2 sitters for my boys that do not have a cell so I have to leave them with either my phone or my husbands and hope we do not miss an important call.

Saph over at the blog Walk With Me is giving away 1 of 3 diffent types of Tracfones. All the information on how to enter and the description of each phone can be found on the Walk With Me Blog. You can also opt to purchase one of each of the phones for very little.

You have until May 31,08 to enter the giveaway and it is only for US residents.

Check it out, I am sure you will find one that you like, and while you are at it check out her other posts.

No comments: